DJ AM, R.I.P.

I didn't know him, but he was buddys with some of my buddys and his Oasis mash-up that he would do live, RULED. He also dated Porter's main homegirl Mandy, so you know.. Gesh O Petes. Drugs suck. Who invented that shit? I'm trying to get 100% sober all the time, for reals. I encourage ya'll to do the same, encourage your friends to do the same, and make a big happy safe fun family of sober support. Alcohol is a drug too, and I'm sure most of us can't afford to drive drunk. I sure couldn't, and now I'm ball in chain in clowntown. Rise up! Together!!
We're supposed to lose our friends to time, at an age when we're ready to agree to the terms of having lived a long life. Not now. - John Mayer
I guess then, moving on. Check out Miss Universe 2009's (Aka: Miss Venezuela) crazy hand. Face of a teenage princess, hand of a 75 year old Guatemalan woman. Toooo hotxotic!

No comments: