HEY PORTS! is this this record player you used to have? a Bang & Olufsen Beogram.. from Denmark? Man, that was ill. Where'd u get it? I saw a pic of one on this (Wary Meyers) rad blog about yard sales, You still rocking two Technic 1200's? U ever see this video of the 45 KING going nutso on two Handy Trax? Kinda wanna myself..... also... wuts the track dropped at 1:48? (also, apparently.. that's a $50 mixer w/ no EQ!) Also, this blog REFERENCE LIBRARY is real ill on the vintage items / homeware tips. Peepsy.

3 comments:

MATTO said...

Yes! I gave that turntable to my dude paul when I started running the 2 technics 1200's (one of which belonged to the one Anibahl aka honeyball from the movie rockers)

That 45 king vid is a porter house classique.

The track at 1:48 in Maze! Before I let you go

The blockbuster in Ferndale used to have a Maze concert VHS that was always rented out and I always imagined the same person had it and never returned it. Ferndale folks should check and see if it's still there.

MATTO said...

And I hadn't seen that reference blog- turns out their connected to salvor kiosk. Which has been rocking for years.

CJS said...

awesome
awesome
awesome
and more awesome!

maze! guitar + bass on that track is just, BONKERS