i ran.. i ran so far away

but i couldn't get away! some of you may already know, but on saturday night after a smashing fun time with prussia and angela duncan live i was so filled with fun i decided to lay in the gutter, stairing at the stars. well for some reason my homies thought this was NAGL so they tried to drag back into the bar, which was a terrible idea. instead they through me in adams awesome car. it's an awesome car, honest to blog, however, i think my bones started to freeze. i asked myself, what would ice cold chrissy do? (wwiccd) and the answer was, run all the way back to danny deez. boy it was an adventure. i got some coffee and spilled all over my hand and threw it in a parking lot, stopped at henry fords model T plant, and some some crazy shit. here's the map, but i took some alternate routes that weren't roads. google map says it's' 7.3 miles. it took me about 2 hours and half. ouch! my feetsy still hurt. sorry for the drama! but i'm a huge flock of seagulls fan, not gunna lie!!!!!
for you myspace players, holler at DATA DEMAGGIO RIGHT HERE! he's the greatest kid alive, no doubt about it. then holler at ANGELA DUNCAN's ill page RIGHT HUR. she's killing and made me the best nacho's tonite. thanks ANGIE-SUE!!!!! ;)
daaaanny made deez 4 me xoxoxox

2 comments:

Angela Southern said...

WORD UP! Hahaha. Thanks!

armed with field-hockey stick: at all times said...

THE GMAPS IMAGE MADE ME CRACK UP DOGG!