LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, YOUR MAGIC VIOLENCE PODCAST
(RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE!)

Track Listing

Designasaur - Going To The Truck Stop
Cotton Candy - Hot Wieners (All The Way)
Swell Maps - Let's Build A Car
Selfish Agenda - Bizarre Drum Triangle
Coyote Clean Up - Full Moon Dub w/ RK47
Pleasure Seekers - What A Way To Die
Johnny Ace - Pledging My Love
Beat Happening - Bury The Hammer
Ice Cold Chrissy starring Sheena Dangers - Sheena Rangeela (Full Body)
Handsome Boy Modeling School - The Hours
Thee Midnighters - The Town I Live In

5 comments:

CJS said...

A+!

MATTO said...

HAH!

Sweet DL'ing now

shoeless said...

love you

audiopants said...

I got a bunch of requests in there, but not all of them. Some of them I had to swipe the audio from youtube and use some trickery.

I can use some of the remaining tracks for the next one, so if y'all actually like it, I'll make another one. Or somebody else can make one too. It is FUN!

ewok said...

NICE WORK