We're all down with Sister Corita Kent, right? I just wanted to make sure! Ultimate 7" sleeve art. Well... not really the ultimate, but still nice. I collect these, and one day, hope to put a 7", in which each record will have a different sleeve from my collection. Neat? Or stupid? Time will tell. Very nice sound/art art installation by Jennie C. Jones; "RED, BIRD, BLUE." ESPO in the NYTimes today. The front page image was of some of his thangs, but then it changed? I don't know what happened, but oh well. Yes yes. Hmmm. In other news, I had no intention of looking like a total asshole in that portrait of me on the side bar. Ross takes some damn good photos, no? Look at Rachel's lipstick. My Dad made me get ride of that Marines coat. I'm wondering, Ross, if you could photoshop a piece of fruit on my head? Like an apple or pineapple.

2 comments:

audiopants said...

I have this Sister Corita book that is MINDBLOWING!

CJS said...

oh hell yeah i gotta see it


she's so good