Big thanks to Ross the Man Luebe... here's the new Black Dice 2009 Tour 7". Ummmmm... it kinda fucking rocks. I think it's their best shit since the "Semen in the Sun" days. The first track sounds like Moodymann huffing household cleaners, and the last track sounds like Oval. WTF? Makes me NERVOUS. I used to see Eric from BD riding the silliest silver kinda chrome banana seat bmx type cruiser around brooklyn and i would LOL everytime. Those dudes are nice/rad. It might have been a stingray, my first bike! Well download this shit and then what you'll have to do is drop the .rar file into STUFF-IT expander... which you should already have and is free. Ok? OK! ;)
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/xx3go2tr8
+ I GOT HACKED/SPAMMED... ok kids, there is this nasty thang going around where someone hacks your AIM/iChat whatever thing. It happened to Rachel, Alan's GF, Ross, than I think I got it from my buddy Jamal Ali. BOOOO.. So my new screen name is "wildstylechrissy" .. add me and drop me a line cuz you're prolly not on my new list! If hellaswampy IMs you and sends you a link, don't click it, and just block hellaswampy. I sry, I hate this.

No comments: